Teske MetalCraft is a team and a company with sights set on growth and making quality products and continually innovating with new technology processes. We are looking for a full-time welder for production. Compensation based on experience. We are able to train but would like candidate to have a good foundation.
- Previous experience in welding, manufacturing, or other related fields (2yrs+ preferred)
- Familiarity with welding tools and procedures
- Familiarity with engineering blueprints and schematics
- Ability to handle physical workload
Applicants must be able to:
- Stand all day
- Life up to 75 pounds
- Report to work on time 6:00 am – 2:30 pm
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.